Monday, July 2, 2007

Sopranos Quotes

In honor of one of the great TV shows finale here are some my favorite Sopranos quotes from the show over the years:

Paulie: "He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator"
Christopher "his apartment looked like shit"

Carmela to AJ when hes smoking weed on his confirmation day in the garage."Cant you be a good fucking catholic for 5 minutes"

Christopher: “I always heard Vito talk about greasing the unions but I had no idea”

Silvio that pointing to Bobby & Vito and said:"Look at this, this is like a weight loss ad. Before and waaay before"

Tony Blundetto: "To think, when I got out of the joint, I thought an airbag was Paulie Walnuts!"

Bobby Bacala- To the victor goes the spoils!
Tony- Now, get the fuck outta here before I shoved that quotation book up your fat fucking ass!

Furio : I like a woman you can grab onto something.
Paulie : You grab onto Ginny Sacrimoni, your fuckin' hands will disappear!
Silvio: She's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.
Paulie : She's so fat, she goes campin', the bears have to hide their food.
Tony:When Ginny hauls ass, she's gotta make two trips.


And the final words from Paulie Walnuts......

No comments: