Thursday, August 30, 2007

Champs again!














Not the Patriots, my fantasy team.

Tonight I had my fantasy auction and once again, I am odds on favorite to win (as I have for 3 of the last seven years). {Note: the previous statement was written for Rob)

My strategy for an auction is to have a budget by position and not fall in love with any particular players. Just like the Celtics, get three studs and surround them with good value players.

I only had one player I kind of wanted going in and that was Tom Brady. Not surprising for someone from Boston to want Tom Brady on their Fantasy team, except I am a Jets fan and generally dislike Brady. The way I look at it, if Tom Brady does well, I do well. If Tom Brady gets arrested for cockfighting, I have JAke Delhomme so I am also happy. Win win.

For those wondering what a winning fantasy team looks like, here it is:

QB's
Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme
RB's
Shaun Alexander
Ahman Green
LaMont Jordan
Jamal Lewis
Ladell Betts
WR's
Roy Williams
Darrell Jackson
Lavernues Coles
Donte Stallworth
Santonio Holmes
Jeremy Shockey
Kicker
Tynes KC
Defense
Bears