Thursday, August 2, 2007

One Month of Blogging

I started this blog exactly one month ago, mostly for my own enjoyment. 48 posts later I AM enjoing this. It is however a little bit of a burden. Some days when I do not have anything top of mind, I do feel a little pressure to find something either entertaining, insightful or something that I am pasionate about (can anyone guess what those topics are???).

Some stats for the first month:
about 750 hits (probably half of which are me)
3 visits from Australia
4 from south america
1 india
1 thailand
1 northern alaska (I was going to do a post on Ted Stevens to entice them back)
a handful from Europe
And one hit that looks like it came from Mount Everest Base camp (good luck and don't look down)

of my posts the leading topics have been:
Politcs
News
Sports
and of course trashing George Bush (although I remember being feverish and doing a postive one, must have been a relapse)

In closing, if you see a post you have a comment on (good or bad) please comment on it. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me at dicarlofamily@yahoo.com.

Peace Out,
Phil

No comments: