Saturday, February 2, 2008

Excitement Coming to Boston


While most people around town are pretty excited about the Patriots putting the final touches on a perfect season tomorrow I can honestly say that if there were a Democratic Debate running against it, I would be one of the 6 people watching the debate. I am a football fan without a rooting interest in the game. I can honestly say if the Jets were in this game I would still feel the same way.

To me Super Tuesday > Super Bowl.

With the elections running so close, Tuesday promises to deliver a front runner for both races. The main event in Massachusetts is Obama vs Clinton.

Despite my Hillary bashing lately, the overwhelming reason to vote for Barack Obama is Barack Obama. As others including Ted and Caroline Kennedy have said, you rarely get the opportunity to find a leader that inspires. Barack Obama is that leader.

We are entering one of the most difficult times for this country in my life time and time for settling for less is over. I received the email below inviting me to an event Monday night to see Obama, Kennedy and Kerry rally. I am seriously contemplating keeping the kids out of school on Tuesday so they can attend. When are they going to get a chance of seeing a future President speak on the eve of Super Tuesday again.

I am putting aside the negativity towards conservatives and Hillary Clinton. This election is not about "who can't" it's about "who can". The election isn't even about policy, the differences between the two are negligible. This election is about bring about the attitude that anything is possible. I am on board.

The info on the invitation is below if anyone in Mass is interested in going.

If you haven't seen Obama at the Jefferson Jackson Dinner in Iowa, I strongly recommend it.




Please join Senator Barack Obama, Senator Edward M. Kennedy, Senator John Kerry, and Governor Deval Patrick at a 'Stand for Change' Rally in Boston, where they'll talk about Barack's vision for bringing America together and bringing about the kind of change we can believe in.

Stand for Change Rally in Boston with Barack Obama
and Senator Edward M. Kennedy, Senator John Kerry, and Governor Deval Patrick

Seaport World Trade Center
Commonwealth Hall
200 Seaport Blvd.
Boston, MA 02210

Monday, February 4, 2008
Doors open: 8:00 p.m.

This event is free and open to the public, but space is limited and an RSVP is strongly encouraged:

No comments: