Monday, June 16, 2008

It Doesn't Matter

I'm coming to grips that despite my neurosis, that my actions will not effect the outcome of the Celtics game tomorrow night.

It doesn't matter if I sit in seat 3 or seat 4.

It doesn't matter if I wear my Kevin Garnett jersey to the game.

It doesn't matter if I go to McGanns before the game.

It doesn't matter if I wear a Celtics cap.

It doesn't matter if my wife falls asleep during the game.

It doesn't matter if I pound my chest during the walk through the tunnel.

It doesnt matter if I get a Dunkin Donut's Ice Latte Lite during a timeout in the first quarter.

I realize that despite the fact that the Celtics win whenever I do the above, it is merely a coincidence. It doesnt matter what I do, it has no impact on the game whatsoever. I am however going to do the above, not because it matters, but because I want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. It didn't matter.