Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Qualifications Necessary

If Sarah Palin has foreign policy credentials because she can see Russia from Alaska


and her friend Franci Havemeister cited her childhood love of cows as a qualification for running the State Division of Agriculture and....

another one of Sarah's grade school friends was put in charge of a Dairy farm that the state rescued with a $1.5 mil grant with a back ground as a real estate agent.

With all that in mind I am going to fill out my cabinet.

  • My son is going to be the head of NASA since he owns a telescope and used to like Goodnight Moon
  • My sister who has 6 children is now Secretary of Labor.
  • My daughter had 3 hours of homework tonight, she is Secretary of Education.
  • My mother has had a garden for years, she is Secretary of Agriculture.
  • My father has built about 10 houses, he is now Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
  • My brother is a fiscal conservative, we can't put him in charge of monetary policy, he is now.....in charge of the ATF. (he used to smoke)
(If any other family members want jobs, please let me know.)